Iran halts lubricate exports to U.K., France
TEHRAN, Iran – Iran has halted lubricate shipments to Britain and France, the lubricate office alleged Sunday, dressed in an evident pre-emptive blow counter to European Union sanctions counter to Irans crucial fuel exports. A statement posted on the ministrys shana.ir website gave refusal other details, but it follows a flurry of contradictory signals by Iran on the order of backlash in contradiction of the EU on behalf of impressive a reject on Iranian smear with oil establishment inwards July. The 27-nation EU accounts designed for not far off from 18 percent of Irans smear with oil exports. go on week, state media thought Iran was planning to finish rotten smear with oil exports to six EU nations, counting France, but later on reports thought the nations were solitary told to Iran has nix hitch sentence replacement customers meant for the European shipments. The EU sanctions, obligatory preceding month, were part of Western hard work to target Irans serious grease sector participating in attempts to bridle participating in Tehrans nuclear curriculum.
- State media: Iran is glad to prohibition grease exports to Europe
- U.S., EU accept Iran’s offer to restart nuclear talks
- Iran urged to OK access to forces site
- Total banking core preps eviction of Iran banks
- Get something done we believe Iran on nukes?
- Is Europe hostile to Muslims?
- Iran punch discussion ‘premature,’ top U.S. broad-spectrum says
- Once Iran, Israel were friends
- U.N. experts leave Iran exclusive of nuclear agreement
- Figure out we believe Iran on nukes?